Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

which flower are you?


Yesterday while in my glory, reading a scrap magazine
I came across a flower personality profile.
So I read on to see what my favorite flowers say about me.
DAISY- down to earth simplicity. You are organized
and environmentally conscious. Friends appreciate your
loyalty and kindness. You know how to really listen and it
takes a lot to really get you angry.
Hmmmm, that could be me.
I decide to look further into this flower thing.
I love Sunflowers almost as much as I love daisies:
SUNFLOWER- outgoing and determined. Just as this
flower stands strong and sturdy, so does your personality.
You have boundless energy and follow a positive path.
Even though you can tend to be a bit outspoken at times,
you are a true optimist and stand proudly for your beliefs.
Well that surely sounds like me also.
"Wait a minute" I think to myself, I'll bet most of us
are a combo of each of these flowers. I dig further...
DAFFODIL- Free spirited, fun loving, and very creative...
LILY- Peaceful and giving...
BIRD OF PARADISE- Fair to the core...
CHRYSANTHEMUM- Easygoing and casual...
ROSE- Sentimental and good-hearted...
ORCHID- Organized and a lover of all things delicate and elegant...
I then realize the article is a sham.
So vague that I could be either one.
It doesn't matter what your favorite flower is,
you can probably find yourself in any one of them.
What are you?
I choose to believe I am a whole bouquet.
A combination of all of the above as I feel you will
find yourself to be also.

1 comment:

  1. I myself am a bird of paradise that smells like a rose

    ReplyDelete