Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Friday night INSPIRE

  • Yes, spent Friday night at one of my favorite places.
  • While some plan their "going out" nights for Friday
  • all I dreamed of last night was the cup-cake social
  • at my favorite scrap place, INSPIRE owned
  • by Ashley Burke
The perfect place to hang out with other ladies even the
younger generation and get our hands dirty.
A place to meet old friends and some bran spanking new ones
where talked loud and laughed even louder.

Jillian's coming has sparked a new interest in my KD.
I invited her to the cupcake social and I am so glad
she took me up on the offer.
We had a great time making our projects and bonding.
Can't wait until Jilly-bean is old enough to play with us, too.




Check out our projects.


What the camera can't show is the fun and many topics
of conversation that went around the store.
That is probably best....
What happens at INSPIRE stays at INSPIRE
well, except for the projects, those we got to take home!

2 comments:

  1. looks like y'all had a great time! can't wait to go today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm let's see... sit at home with a growth inside my womb kicking and turning and causing me all kinds of cravings or go hang out with my lunatic mother -in- law and eat cupcakes ..... well at least we know what cravings our little momma has.... nice choice kd

    ReplyDelete