Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

nothing like trying on clothes...


Nothing like trying on clothes to
put you in the mind set to loose weight!
Ugh.... not to mention that the stores on
Perkins rowe were dripping with young cute
lil things with no meat on their bones...
like I was back in the day.
Whatever, I know some of you are saying,
"What is she talking about, 10 pounds to loose, Wish she
would shut up about her 10 pounds..."
Yet again, it is my blog, a lilbit of my world...
and I NEED/WANT TO LOOSE 10 POUNDS!!!
problem is I love to eat, I love to bake, I love to cook...
and those things do not go with the cute lil fashions
I wish I could wear this summer....
Ugh... but today, better motivated..
Have been exercising, walking and riding bike
but the eating thing has got to be curbed.
Like the half of sleeve of chocolate chip cookies
nightly dipped in milk gotta get in my dairies, ya know...
Really I am not fat, I am fluffy going to get
rid of some of that fluff even if it kills me, ya know?
Thanks C for a great day of shopping,
oh and for that big piece of chocolate cake
at LaMadelines...

No comments:

Post a Comment