Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

been incognito


Yes, incognito because I have been doing
some private duty nursing...
Well not really, my little niece on HOBL's side,
Malaina had her tonsils out on Monday
and she and her momma have stayed here to be
closer to the hospital in case there was complications.
I don't get to spend as much time as I would like
with this precious 8 year old as I would like
so although not for a good reason, I am
so glad they took me up on my offer to stay
here for a few days.
Yesterday she felt well enough to scrap with her
auntie lil and that we did.
Today they head back to Cut Off and I will be sad.
It has helped me having them here not to miss HOBL
so much. When talking about sweetness this child
is pure sweetness. She will give you the biggest smile
as her eyes are full of tears because of pain.
She has allowed me to rock her and all know how
much this Auntie lil loves to rock her babies.
Malaina has made having your tonsils out seem
like a easy feat. I love her so!

No comments:

Post a Comment