Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

A weekend to remember


I head to Carencro early this morning
to pick up my sweet Cameron from her mom
for the weekend. I so look forward to my time
with this most special child.
Just being with her makes me happy.
She needs no entertainment,
she can be happy doing nothing but spending
time with us.
Today her Gammy is BBQing for us
and her Dad will be with us.
It's been a long time coming, spending
time with us and her Dad at the same time
His hard work at recovery has given him this
new privilege and I am so proud of him
but mostly, I am happy for Cami.
She deserves all the best in life
and I will do all I can, as her Nannie to make
sure she gets that.
It'll be a great weekend!
Blog you guys on Monday I am checking out
for a fun weekend.
Love and safety to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment