Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

book clubs via facebook

My dear friend, Lea knows how much I love to read
because we share that love.
I was touched by the fact that she asked if I wanted
to join a book club via facebook that she is in.
It seem as though monthly they read one book chosen
by the group and on a set date and time
we will all meet on facebook and discuss our take on the book.
Well, I as all over that!
So, I just purchased my first book for my ereader,
HALF BROKEN HORSES BY Jeanette walls
I am already in love with the book and the
book club idea.
The book is a true novel which are some of my favorite
and it is written by an older author,
maybe my Mom's age since the picture of her
in 1934 she is a teenager.
I am so pumped to begin reading the book and
will probably finish it in a few days.
Have decided that I will keep a small journal
(love the idea of any reason to use a journal)
to keep notes as I read.
So pumped about Lea thinking about me to join....
off to start my day,
going see my sweet Jilly bean this PM.

1 comment:

  1. I've got a good book for the club .......... SIMPLE ABUNDANCE. My freakin estrogen is at an all time low.

    ReplyDelete