Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Oh Easter Bunny, how you've not changed over the years..

Baby boy and Kd and I were conversing over
the creepiness of the Easter bunny in Jilly-bean
and Carter's first Easter picture.
BB said he looks so vintage...
And no wonder kids cry when being placed
on his lap, I mean what young child would not
be afraid of this bunny creeping into their
home as they sleep.
This got me looking for old pics of the Easter bunny.
I was not one of those mommy's who faithfully did
Easter bunny and Santa pictures but I have a few
random ones.
This Bunny was taken at Oak Alley...
This one at Lady of the Sea Hospital's easter egg hunt,
Baby girl and Little Ricky...
Baby boy and the Easter bunny, not sure the history of this one...
Not sure the history of this one either but I am almost
sure that it was taken at Southland mall...
The fact of the matter is, The Easter bunny of Jilly-bean's
picture actually is vintage since it doesn't seem as he has changed
much over the years.
Then there is this last picture,
the picture taken in Alaska and I am sure that the tyke
in the picture is much creepier than the actual bunny.
My opinion of course!
Very scary right there!!!!

1 comment:

  1. ... and what is it with the Easter bunny that he has to have a bow around his neck, it that to hold his head on? Okay, even I am creeped out about this whole mall bunny....

    ReplyDelete