Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

sometimes loosing is also winning...

Excuse me while I purge.
A few days ago I shared about bed wars.
Two nights ago I decided to end that nights war
by just going in Baby Girls' old bedroom which is now our
guest room. There is not much of her left in that room
but it is still her bedding and twin bed.
The minute I pulled down the covers and
bunked down in that little twin bed with it's
egg crate mattress and soft, soft sheets
I was in heaven. How did this little unknown secret
pass by me, I am not sure.
I slept there again last night.
This morning I took HOBL to the airport so I am sure
I will be sleeping in our own bed tonight.
Yet next time I have to bale, I won't think of it as loosing,
more like winning that little bed still smells like BG...
and I miss her sometimes...

No comments:

Post a Comment