Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

if nothing else...


If nothing else comes from this
fusion surgery I will be fortunate for the fact
that it has allowed me to do those things that
had become a "no-no" before the surgery.
I will be honest here to say prior to fishing,
I have to take medications that I hate to take
but it allows me to do those things that I
love to do.
One of my favorite things that you guys probably
already know that I love to do it to fish.
I love to fish, can do it all day every day.
I can't do it anymore every day but once in a while
I take the plunge and go for it.
Yesterday was that day as Baby Boy and I
had plans for a day on the water.
The water was calm, the trip was mild
and the pa-ta-sa's were biting.
I don't know how many we caught but I know
we caught over 60.
Today I will have to lay low for all we did yesterday.
However, I would not change a day in the boat with
my BB for anything.
Our quality time together, just us,
usually involves the water.
I have blogged about it before but
each time I spend time with him on the water
I am thankful for this child, for the love of fishing
that we share. The things we get to talk about I will never forget.
Only one thing could have made it better.
Baby girl was supposed to join us and couldn't
because of work commitments.
I have to add the added bonus in my days fishing with BB...
When we get home now there is a fine wife waiting
there with supper cooked for us and the sweetest
little baby girl to hold and love.
I just can't get over how much she changes in just
the few days since I have seen her last.
She smiles now, big and when she does she squints her
little eyes and you just want to eat her up.
She want to coo so badly, just can't seem to find
her voice just yet and when she does she shocks herself.
I whisper messages in her ear, I tell her about
all that is going on in my life and she
is such a good listener....
Happy Easter weekend to all

2 comments:

  1. What was the catch? Last year we got pictures of the big catch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well we iced them up big time before we could spread and count them because BB was going to grand isle the next morning and couldn't clean them until sunday but don't you worry the catch will be bragged about just as soon as I know the actual count...

    ReplyDelete