Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Excitement of a new vehicle today!!!

Everyone who knows my HOBL knows he is
very frugal. Yet, when he makes up his mind to
do something, it will be done right away.
My blowout this weekend I think scared him
and so he is now convinced that I can no longer
drive that vehicle and it can't wait until he gets home
on Thursday. A sports car is also not good for a back
and someone who finds herself very close to 50.
Today, I get a new vehicle. Going to
trade that sports vehicle in
for a compact SUV with the name of a Hyundai Tucson.
HOBL against his normal ways, upgraded the vehicle
with extra amenities so I could get the color I wanted.
Very excited about this and the idea that driving no
longer has to be associated with possible pain.
HOBL has done all of this
from Alaska so there is no need to wait until he
gets home on Thursday.
Thanks, HOBL, when you set your mind
to something, there is nothing that can stop you.
You are a good man, a very good man.

5 comments:

  1. Can't go home Thursday I'll be staying three months to pay this off and put food on the table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh HOBL you are so hilarious, those who know you, know how full of baloney you are... but, hey what ever it takes to keep my happy, right????

    ReplyDelete
  3. LIKE I SAID WHAT DID YOU GIVE HIM FOR THE CAR? LET ME KNOW BECAUSE WHEN I GET A MAN IN MY LIFE I SHOULD KNOW THESE THINGS, LOL MONE

    ReplyDelete