Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Ironic, you say?

(Stacy on the far right, Abby in blue skirt)
(Abby blowing out her candles)
(Cam and her niece, CA)
When things like what I am about to post happens,
it always makes me wonder,
Coincidence or small miracle...
Saturday evening while playing in my scraproom,
I am making a gift for Emilie, my friend, Camille's
daughter who is away at Harvard.
(yay, Em!)
As I am finishing this up, I look up on my picture wall
and I see a picture of sweet, Abby R.
my friends, Stacy and Thomas little girl.
I start thinking of how long it's been since I have seen
or spoken to them and I know it has been way too long.
I just pick up the phone and call Stacy.
It takes her a while to pick up and I really believed
that I would just leave a message and tell her I was thinking
about them, lonesome but she picks up.
"Lil?" she says...
"You are not going to believe this but less than an hour ago,
Abby was going through her daddy's phone and came across
the video she made for you and we had just finished saying
how we missed you and would have to call."
Really well that is ironic!
Then we keep talking, she tells me she is on vacation in Florida
and guess who is with her?
Camille...
Okay how odd is that, the two people who I was just thinking of
are together in Florida and was just thinking about me...
I get to talk to two of my bestest pals at one time.
So when you get that urge to call someone, don't let it pass
you, do it! Pick up the phone and call, there may be
higher beings involved in the call.

No comments:

Post a Comment