Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Smorgasbord of pictures

I Haven't been taking nor posting as many pictures
as I used to since I am back in the work force.
So today is a smorgasbord.
A new app. for my Iphone has me loving what
I can do instead of just regular pictures.
This one was taken last weekend with the doodlecam
as I visited in Carencro with Cami-girl.
It was such a fun weekend, hanging with Miki in his own space,
with his friends and Rosie...
Miki's highschool friend, Rene' has these three jewels of children.
Jade, Jason and DJ
Her story is one that would bring tears
to most of y'all eyes and yet she smiles always,
counts her blessings by the minutes and never forgets
to always see the good in life.
I love her as I love all her kiddies...
Oh and check out Sayra's baby bump that can't even be called
a bump anymore, more like a bulge... sorry, Sayra!
Had to also try out the doodlecam app. on the bean, of course.
I love this one that makes all pictures look like a
cool painting.
Jade's little boy, Jason ignored me for the first few hours
we were together then his mother made him shut off the
video games and he realized that not only did "that ol' lady"
have an Iphone but she also had some pretty cool apps.
and then, well lets just say, we became best of friends.
This picture was taken about two weekends ago.
This little cutie, is Melissa (KD's cousins) little boy, Carter.
He is a mere 3 months older than Jillybean and already does
not look like a baby and is just a big sweetheart.
This picture makes me happy for many reasons.
I saved baby boy's high chair for many years, dragged it to all the
homes we ever had, stored it in many attics even when HOBL
said I needed to get rid of it. I am so glad I did.
My dream was for one day to have his own children use it.
I can't tell you how happy I was when KD not only asked if she
could have it but refurbish it. She did a fantastic job
making it the perfect chair for the bean!
... and of course...
the new wheels that HOBL has bought me.
Okay I know simple things impress me and I really did not
think I needed blue tooth.
Yet I am so darn impressed with the fact that this vehicle
knows how to call everyone on my Iphone.
I teased my sisters.
I called them from the car and told them that
the vehicle is so smart that when I told the vehicle
to call my sista, it asked "Which one"
well, of course, that got a big laugh.
I cannot wait to go on an adventure today with
sister, C in the new wheels.
Happy Saturday to all.

1 comment:

  1. WOW SIS GREAT CAR, WHAT DID YOU HAVE TO GIVE HOBL FOR THAT HU? LOVE MONE

    ReplyDelete