Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Dare to...

Ask for what you want
Believe in yourself
Change your mind
Do what you love
Enjoy each and every day
Follow your heart's desire
Give more than you receive
Have a sense of humor
Insist on being yourself
Join in more
Kiss and make up
Love and be loved
Make new friends
Nurture your spirit
Overcome adversity
Play more
Question conformity
Reach for the stars
Speak the truth
Take personal responsibility
Understand more, judge less
Volunteer your time
Walk through fear
Xperience the moment
Yearn for grace
Be Zany
My pal, Sue Brown gave me a copy of this writing
done by Meiji Stewart.
If there was ever advice I would give to a younger generation
or anyone I love, it would be these ABC's to dare to.
It is all I want to believe in, in a nutshell.
I try to do all of these and it helps to have it all
in one place to remember.
Post this some where that you can look at it daily.
Post it where your children can read it while brushing
their teeth, like on their bathroom mirror.
Children cannot read these ABC's enough.
My favorites?
Do what you love
Make new friends
Question conformity
Have a sense of humor,
Have a sense of humor,
and did I say,
Have a sense of humor?

1 comment:

  1. a very nice thinking...send my kisses to your kids :) Be Blessed..

    ReplyDelete