Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Baby Tanner, laid to rest

Today is baby Tanner's funeral.
HOBL and I was going to go down for the wake
but after a rough night, that won't happen.
All my thoughts, all my prayers are with all those
who are suffering and loved this little boy.
May peace be with his parents, his grandparents,
and his extended family.
This will be a hard day but not any easier will be
the next few months.
Please, whether you believe in prayer or not,
say them anyway.
Saddened today, so saddened.
Lauren posted the most beautiful paragraph on grieving
that I have ever read on Facebook.
I am always in awe of the strength people find
at such a terrible time.
Love to my whole "down the bayou" community
for when something like this happens in our close knit
towns, all come together, we all suffer, we all feel pain
for the family. Even those of us who no longer
take residence on the bayou, our hearts are still there.

1 comment:

  1. HEY LIL WHO WAS BABY TANNER? WHERE IS HIS FAMILY FROM?MONE

    ReplyDelete