Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Love some quotes that make me remember...

"...YOU KNOW THAT PLACE BETWEEN SLEEP AND AWAKE,
THE PLACE WHERE YOU CAN STILL REMEMBER DREAMING?
THAT'S WHERE I'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU, PETER PAN.
THAT'S WHERE I'LL BE WAITING."
I read this quote on a friends instagram account,
Thanks Britt
and I knew right away where this place is.
You know, you are waking up but you keep nodding off to 
sleep and you think all these weird thoughts and the
dreams you had the night before are still crystal clear?
I love this place. 
It is where I find my daddy sometimes and others
that I have loved and lost.
I always tell myself when awakening from here
that I need to write down the dreams, need to remember
all the knowledge that I know in my dreams.
Then I don't write them down and the day makes
me forget the fine details and by the end of the day,
I can barely remember the dream.
As it probably should be, right.
That Wendy of Peter Pan, she was a smart little girl.
Next time you find yourself in this place,

look for those you love, it may just be the best memories ever.

3 comments:

  1. She was a smart little girl - that is an incredible quote - what a lovely thought - that is real love! I think it might be time to re-read Peter Pan - to find more gems like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, Lea, it is a classic for the reason in that quote.. we all know that place WEndy speaks of here but rarely mention it, do we?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right, Lil!

    ReplyDelete