Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Jessica

I am always blogging about something that seems negative
but is big in the news. I especially have this part of me
that becomes very involved in missing children.
So, of course, I am saddened that the dismembered body
that was found a few days ago does belong to that of 
the little 4th grader who has been missing called Jessica.
I wanted her found alive and healthy,
I wanted it to be that her daddy who was fighting for custody
instead of death by the hands of a monster.
These missing children keep me up at night.
Everything involving children keep me up nights.
Today, HOBL, Bean and I will pick up Mommy and 
Taunt Mone and head to Golden Meadow to visit with the 
Collins family. A type of reunion.
I will enjoy the fact that our Bean is happy and safe 
and watch her diligently.
Part of my thoughts will still be on little Jessica and her family
as they, instead of enjoying a beautiful Sunday
they will have to plan a funeral.
As you go by on your day, please pray for this
little girls family and all those families who continue to 
search for those children.
Love to all.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for the children, for the families, and that justice is served.

    ReplyDelete