Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Two more special birthdays...

 Today is Kelmiester and TEdi-girls birthdays!
The Kelmiester turns legal age today, 21.
She has, in the last year and few months made my gypsy baby
one happy girl.
I believe gypsy baby has learned more about love and changing
for the better of a relationship since she is with Kelmiester than 
the whole rest of her life.
I love the Girl for loving and making my gypsy baby happy.
She is so different from our family in that she is quiet and reserved
until you get to know her but we can also get into some deep conversations
together. I will always love who my gypsy baby loves.
I believe together, they are paving the way for other gay couples to follow,
showing the world that being gay is so much just like the traditional relationships.
Their relationship can change the way others view gay couples.
Thanks Kelmiester, for putting smiles on my gypsy baby's face....
Now if you can get her to stop smoking I will forever be in your debt...
Then, then, then, there is my godchild Tedi-girl!
Sixteen today, SIXTEEN!!!!!
I can brag about this child all day, every day, there is 
so much to say. She is your typical teen in so many ways,
like if her mom says it's black, it will be white to her
and yet, she listens to her Mom and really takes what she says 
as advice, just won't admit it.
She is sweet, oh so sweet....
and humble, doesn't really like us to brag about her much.
I know in her life she will make mistakes, shoot if she didn't I
would have to take back the statement of her being a teenager.
She is one though that will learn from a mistake the first time
and is going places.
I love, love, love her.
I could write a whole week of blogs to explain all she does that
makes her unique from other teens but she'd hate that.
Take my word for it, she is awesome and my
Godchild.

No comments:

Post a Comment