Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

134?!!!!!! you must be freaking kidding me?!!!!!

Went visit my favorite super-duper doctor/friend
Camille, yesterday and the scale said 134!!!!!
Now before any of you sarcastic followers comment
"Give me a break"
or
"I weighed that in third grade"
I am over that.
This is the most I have ever weighed and I do believe
I delivered my babies not weighing this much.
I also believe that at least 15 pounds lives in my boobs
that I call my sista's.
Look at that picture!
A cannibal could live a year off those huge boobs!!!!
Instead of eating all those Riesen's
I should just stuff them in my new bra I just bought
a whole size larger.
All kidding aside I was told in Tennessee that I needed to loose 10 pounds
because of my back issues and at that time I was 128.
Six pounds later, how can I whine about my back pain issues
when I have not lost the weight I was told would be
a major help to the problem.
Today I am going to do something about this
and not just today I am determined to loose these now 16 pounds!!!
There is nothing like standing on a scale to get me motivated.
So sorry friends and neighbors the baking is over,
I can't bake without eating most of what I produce.
Sam's choice diet coke you have been replaced with water
beginning today except for supper.
No matter how much I hurt beginning today I am going to walk.
Does something by blogging it here
almost holds me accountable.
If loosing 16 pounds will help my back then I need to do it.
I need to stop whining and do what will help.
No more seconds and no more snack eating in my bed
as I read. I do not need to eat popcorn and raisinets each time
I go to the movies.
I am determined today to make a change.
Anyone with me?
Going to make the change,
going to be healthy,
going to take my vitamins and
keep my bowels moving as I should.
No more peta crochets...
Going to relieve these sistas from their extra weight.
Going to leave the chocolate at Walmart.
Goodbye chocolate chip and oreo cookies dipped in milk.
Today is the day, up since 3 am because of this back,
no one to blame but myself.
Going to make a change and it's going to start today!
Wish me luck and watch Auntie Lil disappear before your eyes
just like Owen's magic tricks!

6 comments:

  1. one of the many things I love about my BFOB:
    When it comes to women's weight he knows to keep his mouth shut.
    Oh, and that is so hard for him.
    thanks BFOB for not commenting on this one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. With moves like those shown above, there's so much more to work with here.... I mean really?? WTH is that? The Funky Egyptian? And I didn't mention half on and half off the boat either... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the real world Lil Sista. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha you can mention that I have no shame hahha. It was so funny the way you didn't want to touch my back side to help me on the boat.. you was going to let me drown before you were going to touch my booty...
    I was laughing so hard there was no way I could help myself... hhahahah where was Rebecca with the camera for that one. Could have won us some money if she had video'd that hahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey lil is that really you on that boat?? and where was Becky with her camery> hu?

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes that is me and mikie BFOB was in the big boat taking the shoot and playing the music that always makes me get up and dance...

    ReplyDelete