Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Guess Who?

To all of the legions of readers, our decaying blogger has given moi, permission to express a few thoughts as a "ghost" while she enjoys her "three squares" at Thibodaux Regional. Now you must realize the trust that is given to me to execute this task without tarnishing the reputation of this literary masterpiece. So here's a topic for all to enjoy .... PETS. No, not flatulence, but the creatures we take as our own into our lives. My family of 6 has a dog. A Boston Terrier with one small problem. He's a P -rr. He's a leg lifter. He's a territorial marker from HELL. The real frustrating part is it's only done when we're not around. The anxiety from being away from 4 kids and 2 adults must be too much for his bladder. What to do? I thought about introducing him to the yellow line on LA 1 but I think there's laws against doing that. I tried giving him away but the word is out. So now, he must live in the backyard while we're gone. I can't afford new drapes. I can't afford new rugs. I wanted to trade him in for a parrot. I got vetoed. So I guess we'll just stay with the little urniator. We'll love him for what he is.



I hope you all enjoyed this little post. Please say a little prayer for our patient... the lil-faker.

Have a nice weekend.

3 comments:

  1. We haoe a Boston Terrier too and he alsp pee's on everything, but not in the house. We didn't know he had that much pee inside him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is it about male dogs having to pee on everything? I have a yorkie/minpin mix that is horrible. I had to pick up every rug I had on the floor of the house and every dog bed for my other dog - who is a hugh black lab because he would pee all over them... and then - he will spend the entire day outside and come in the house and promptly poop on the bathroom bathmat! The little stinker. If he weren't so darn cute - we would have given him up a long time ago - but one look at him and I melt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to my ghost writer! Was surprised that all you could write about you chose to write about BJ and even more surprised that got two readers to comment who usually don't comment to do so.
    I know for a fact after watching you with BJ that you love that dog sooo much and the feeling is mutual since he follows you wherever you go throughout the house. My jake, a Yorkie is trained like no body's business but Trixie the baby yorkie just won't have anything to do with training and I don't know how but she has wrapped my and HOBL so tight that we have just adjusted to her issues and clean up after her.
    Dogs have a way of getting into your heart and never letting go.

    ReplyDelete