Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

UGH

UGH is right!!!!
I have been up since 2:30 am and I am not happy
about this new found insomnia that has found me.
I am not the insomniac, HOBL is.
Maybe this is happening so I could have more sympathy for him.
I do not know how people function without good nights of sleep.
There is a reason why our bodies need to shut down every
12 hours or so and restart.
It does a body good.
I will also say that I don't care what people say
about cold weather and change in the atmospheric pressure
having something to do with increase in bone pain
I know it is true!!!!
What a day it will be.
The good part?
My Nee Nee is here to keep her Nannie company.
She and I began scrapping last night and even
though she was ready to quit long before I was,
last night when we laid down she said,
"Nannie I can't wait until tomorrow so we can work
on my scrapbook"
Oh, a girl after my own heart.
Hope she gives her old Nannie a break today when
my eyes get heavy come the afternoon!
I need to get back to work and get this body back
on a schedule!!!

1 comment:

  1. Something to look forward to, our NeNe loves to sleep and nap. Now she is really after your own heart! Hope the day goes better for the both of you!

    ReplyDelete