Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

baby girls' apartment warming party

We gathered last evening to finally
have a baby girl apartment warming party!
I've not much time for blogging this morning
but I do want to say that this child is so blessed.
To be loved by so many people in her family.
I could not have raised this child without
the love of all these aunts, cousins,
family that gave their part in her life.
Jillybean has a way of becoming the main part of every gathering,
as it should be....
She does wear clothing....
It was just a little warm with one of Baby girl's airconditioners
being out.
Anyway we love Jillybean in diaper and earrings and nothing else.
Thanks to all who drove the distance to greet BG and share
with her grown up move to her own apartment.


It was a fun night and as Momma said on the way home,
"That was so much fun, we should do it more often"







This picture touches my heart,
my Momma, and my grandbaby.
It does not get better than this.

One last thing, a mug has been found!
It is huge and I love it!
Jillybean gave it to me yesterday for my birthday
and it is now my cup for mornings.

1 comment: