Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

the coffee mug story continues...

I know boredom must accompany all my posts about
just how important a coffee mug is to me.
Yet, my blog, my choice... lol
I blogged last that Jillybean gave me the awesome
new favorite mug.
My wonderful godchild, Nee also gave me a birthday mug
and I loved it also so decided to bring that one to work.
After one morning at work drinking out of this mug,
I realized that although Jillybean's is special to the point
that it is from her, the mug Nee gave me not only meets
all the requirements to become my new favorite but it's size
is the perfect size!
1) It is cute, love all the colors and the saying.
2) It holds well in the hand, perfect size handle.
3) The PERFECT size, fits 2 and half cups of coffee just like
my old one.
4) Every time I drink out of it, I think of someone I love.
5) It fits the bill of being different, happy dishes.
So I had to bring it back home yesterday from work.
I sit here this morning using it instead of the Jillybean mug.
I will use them alternately and am quite impressed that for the
first time in my adult life I have not one but two favorite coffee mugs.
Jillybean's is really, really my new dunking cup and because Cami
is here and has recently learned the art of dunking biscuits in
her coffee, we will be utilizing JB's cup this am....
Happy weekend!
I am so proud of the fact that not only did I make my first
whole week of work in 9 months but I did it well,
accomplished a lot, gave many hugs and kisses in a week.

2 comments:

  1. and got the gross tete on the front page of the newspaper ... and i can't think of a better way to maintain your following than a good post about coffee mugs .

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't put the newspaper pic on my personal blog or talk about the munchkin that accompanies me in the pic due to parish contract laws.... cuts out a lot of what I could blog about so... coffee mugs it is!!!!

    ReplyDelete