Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

final destination part 5

Yes, I am a scary movie Junkie.
Therefore, just had to see Final Destination part 5,
in 3-D, of course since it is the only way it was
offered on a Sunday afternoon.
I went alone, which is okay,
would have been better with the bestie, Laurie
and her kiddies, or even HOBL but
going alone does not stop me.
I had my 3-D glasses,
my chicken nuggets with ranch sauce
(If you have not tried the nuggets at the Palace,
you must, they are better than Cane's to me)
I had my beef jerky bought at Target
and raisinettes to finish all that off.
I sat there with my snuggie,
knowing what to expect and happy about it anyway.
Final 5 was as typical as all the others,
but entertaining for me because
a raunchy, actorless scary movie is as enjoyable to
me as the best movie I know.
The 3-D thing really added to the horror,
nothing like blood flying on your nuggets
and knowing it's not really real.
if you have not seen a 3-D horror and you love
scary movies, this is a good one to see in that genre.
The effects were good, the acting terrible,
the nuggets a 5 out of 5.
I loved it!

1 comment: