Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

"throw me under the bus"

I am so tired of hearing the statement.
"throw me under the bus"
I mean when it first came out I was like,
"hey that is a good statement"
yet now it is used way to much.
Like can someone please try different sayings once in a while.
Watched that designer show and every designer uses
it at least three times every episode.
Then last night on Hell's kitchen and the other
Chef Ramsey show I swear I heard it 10 times.
If I hear it one more time I may just be looking
for a bus to throw someone under.
Enough already!!!

1 comment:

  1. You know if everyone did what they were supposed to do when they were supposed to do it and how they were supposed to do it then no one would ever be "thrown under the bus" which to me is a term used by someone who was used as a "cover ur a$$" pawn.

    ReplyDelete