Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Today is the Day!

Yes, the alarm went off at 5:30 am and I wondered,
"Now why did I want to go back to work?"
Yet now I sit here with my cup of coffee almost down
and I am energized, excited!
Today is also my first Thursday without my Jillaxing day...
That makes me a little sad,
Two teeth breaking the gums already!
To all of those children out there,
Have a great school year.
To all my fellow school nurses,
this is the year that all will be perfect ;^)
Hope they can stand my enthusiasm at the
nurses meeting today.

3 comments:

  1. have a great day today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell all the old school nurses that I sure do miss them!! Pray for Dominique, she will be taking her first test in Math today! It is a scantron test to determine what level of Math she will be in during this school year! We are excited because we are doing "School at Home" with Louisiana Virtual Charter Achedemy! We are excited, but she is a little leary!

    PRAYER:
    Lord, we pray that today everyone has a very successful day at work, especially our Aunt Lil! Give her the strength to do her best as she always has done, and allow her to touch the lives of all the children at TES. Most of all, Lord, give her the strength to touch the live of those children who are less fourtinate. Allow all those school nurses to do the same! WE PRAY ALL OF THIS IN YOUR NAME!
    AMEN!

    Good Luck, Lil! I know you can do it without missing your Jillyaxing too much!
    Tie

    ReplyDelete