Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

...HAPPY NEW YEAR,TOO...

If there is any truth to the old saying,
"Whatever you do on New Years you do for the whole year"
then 2010 will be a great one for me.
Except for the fact that I forgot to charge my
battery camera and this is so not like me.
So no pictures yet as I await my BFOB to email
them to me.
Spent the day with family at Rebecca and Mikie's
the food was great, the company was great,
LSU lost but hey, can't have everything, can you?
I am very encouraged by my newfound belief
that I will cure myself.
I may always have back pain but I refuse to let
this control my life and I refuse to be dependent
on medications to achieve this.
More about this later as one day this week I
explain just exactly how I came across this
new belief, yes another Aunt Lil miracle
yes, it will be a long one but I will warn you first
so you can skip over it if you prefer.
One great thing about today is that we were
able to spend time and have a small birthday celebration
with our Cammi girl!
She loves playing with her cousins and now, already 9 years old
she continues to be a well-behaved awesome child.
Loved spending time with all the kiddo's and really just
hanging out with all of you makes for a good
New Years
Welcome, 2010. I am ready for you.

1 comment:

  1. THANKS BECKY AND MIKIE FOR A WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL LUNCHEON. IT WAS NICE TO SEE EVERYONE. ALTHOUGH I WASN'T FEELING MY BEST EITHER, I HAD A GREAT FIRST DAY!!

    ReplyDelete