Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

Is today Monday?


Just like most on Sunday
I am laying around watching football psyching
myself out to return to work tomorrow.
Wrapped in my snuggie, dozing off every once in awhile.
Phone rings, "Darn telemarketer" I think.
Yet it is my wonderful school secretary, Becky.
"NO SCHOOL TOMORROW" she says.
The smile on my face I planted there when I hear her voice
just grew as big as my face.
Now I know I should be ashamed of myself.
Like we just got back from Christmas holiday
and I am happy about an extra day off.
It is the first time I have a nursing job that
can be cancelled because of bad weather.
Like the hospital never closed, MD offices never closed.
So I plan on using this day for good use.
Awakened at my regular 5:00 time
journaled, blogged, gunna get dress,
go to church, go to gym.
Then the rest of the day...
Well the possibilities are endless...
Maybe scrap, maybe go through closets and throw...
Maybe spend quality time with
baby girl...
Oh, if you want to see a funny awesome movie
You have got to see IT'S COMPLICATED
with Meryl Streep - funny, funny, funny!
Thanks to one of my BFF's Tanial and her beau,
Matthew for treating me.
It was great to see them!!!
Make it a good Monday.
OH AND ZACHARY DAVID BROUSSARD WAS BORN
YESTERDAY AT 2:45PM!!!!
HOPING EVERY ONE OVER THERE IS DOING FINE!
BROTHER IF YOU ARE READING CAN YOU
PLEASE POST ABOUT ALL THE DETAILS?

5 comments:

  1. ----- The name is actuyally Zachary David Broussard. Born Sunday 1/10/10 at 2:44 P.M. at 7lbs.12 ozs. Isn't that a kool birth date. Easy to remember at least.

    ----- His cry was nothing like Emily's. Emily cried at the top of her lungs for a long extended time. Zachary on the other hand was a jerky, whinny, soft cry for a new born.

    ----- I'm very proud of Emily. She handled the whole thing like a CHAMP. She would push Zachary all the way down then he would crawfish himself back up. This went on for about 2 hours. Emily never whinned nor complained through the whole thing. She did really good. The Doctor finally attached suction on his head and they managed to get him free.

    ----- Any other information ya'll will have to get from the Mother herself. I have to leave something for her to tell ya'll.

    ----- LUV-U-A,
    --- Peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! this is M(ommy),dade',Zachary from the hospital we're all doing great will send pictures when we get settled Love to everyone

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea another great nephew!! boy our family is growing! can't wait to meet little Zachary! M(ommy) we can now call you MOMMY with out the extra materials. Andre' now don't go spoiling that little one well not till he gets home anyway!

    happy it's over, everyone is ok, and all in fine in Scott, La.

    let us know when we can visit and you know we will be there!

    love to all of you!
    aunt ronnie & uncle jay

    ReplyDelete
  4. we'll charter a bus .... nonc ronald can drive

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS!!! GLAD ALL ARE DOING WELL!!
    LOVE,
    AUNT, AUNT CELENA (THAT MEANS I'M AN AUNT TWICE OVER..HEHEHE)

    ReplyDelete