Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I FOUGHT FACEBOOK AND FACEBOOK WON

Yes, I now have a facebook account.
Had one for a few days last year when the kids told me
they thought I was too old for that.
Since then, everywhere I went, everyone and their momma
shoot even some of the grandmomma's had facebook.
So I went ahead and reopened my account.
I have to admit, I am enjoying having a way to
see how family members who live far away,
old neighbors and highs chool friends are doing these days.
I love the pictures of their lives.
I don't see myself becoming a Facebook addict
Heck, sometimes I can't even want to see a computer.
It stops me from creating and playing.
However usually every morning at about 5:00 am
you can find me on this piece of technology.
So look me up on facebook and surely will see
you there soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment