Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

HERE COMES THE SUN...

Funny that when returning to my school after
going to the doctor with C and Ted I see the sun shining.
It is exactly how my spirits are feeling...
HERE COMES THE SUN
Wonderful news for C with the surgeon today.
He does not feel like this problem in the gallbladder
is cancer, he relieved us by saying gallbladder cancer
is very rare and when seen it does not look like this.
He said it is not connected to the liver.
He offered her a few options:
He can take it out next week
or as Ted suggested,
she can wait two months, rescan and then if any changes
remove the gallbladder or if it weighs on her mind too much
he can remove it then.
Even worst case scenerio if this were a rare type of cancer
nothing would change the treatment by waiting 2 months.
He was completely optimistic that this finding has
nothing to do with the way she is feeling.
She and Ted have opted for the waiting 2 months and
going on their skiing trip in 2 weeks.
Thankin the Big Man right now...

3 comments:

  1. Okay so little premature yoohoo.
    Dr. Marino just called C and Ted back, he reviewed the scan with his radiologist and now they are leaning towards removal not because they think it is anything bad but radiologist said it would be something that needs to always be checked rather than just removing. She will have the one day surgery after her vacation since there is no rush in doing it. Still good news, maybe even better news, now it will be out and done with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I stop praying for C and get back to the Saints? I've only got a few good prayers in me and I need to ration them....However, I can outsource them to some old ladies I know and take care of both cases .... We'll keep it up until the gb that showed up on the ct or mri is taken out of CR pdq but not asap due to some r&r and qt with the hubby.... nothing like staying on your p's and q's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ----- WOW! Celena just called me this A.M. and said the surgery was off or maybe I misunderstood what she was telling me.

    ----- Well, if it's going to happen let me know when ASAP after ya'll find out the date.

    ----- I'm also still praying for Celena. I hope all goes well on your vaccation with your Hubby. "Don't break a leg."

    ----- I attempted to E-mail all of you a newspapper cliping of Andre', Emily and Zachary. Let me know if ya'll get it so I know if I did it correctly.

    ----- Later,
    --- LUV-U-A,
    ----- Peter

    ReplyDelete