Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Zachary is a star in Scott



I knew the bayou was small but Scott must not be much bigger
than Golden Meadow.
Zachary was born on 01/10/10
(isn't that an awesome birthday to grow up with)
yet he was the very first baby to be born in Scott.
Peter sent us this awesome article of all
this cute family received with this honor.
I told Em and Andre' they won't have to cook for a while!
Em and I had a long text conversation last Saturday
as I was getting better from my hospital stint
and she like all of us who hold our babies in our
arms for the first time is in awe of this little creature.
She, like the rest of us, is now very conscious of
the world around her and as I told her while she was
pregnant she will never look at the world the same again.
I must say however that this little boy we call
Zachary David Broussard
is one lucky little boy.
You see, little Zac, I have known your momma
since the first day she was born.
She is a perfectionist with the biggest heart
I have ever known.
She will stress over every decision she ever makes
for you here on out.
She will never make a decision without weighing all the odds
and doing what she, in her heart, feels like is the
best decision for you. She will consult with your daddy
on those decisions whether it be for a simple decision
such as what brand diaper to wear or
when to discipline you. She will never pass
on any of her motherly duties to anyone else without
much thought on how this will affect you.
She and your Daddy will surround you with all the
good things in the world and try and shield you from
all the harshness out there.
She will surround you with people who love you
and want the best for you always.
WHAT A LUCKY, LUCKY, LUCKY BOY YOU ARE

2 comments:

  1. Such kind words but so true...this little angel of ours is the most amazing blessing we have ever experienced...Andre' and I can't get over how much our lives have changed already in the past two weeks...to think he was once not here is strange, it's as if he has always been a part of us and we pray every night to our awesome God for this opportunity to mold his life...love you all and hope to see you all at Zachary's baptism...sun, feb 14 11am mass...st edmond's
    Love,
    M, Andre', & Zachary

    ReplyDelete
  2. --- Zachary is a very good new born. Like all new borns he has his problems. Mainly he can't talk and he can't walk. He has collic (SC?) and gas from time to time which is getting better. Cheryl call me this A.M. when I was at work already which was after 6:00 A.M. She went to Andre' and Emily's about 9:00 P.M. last night and spent the night. She said he slept all night except for feedings which was about every 3 hours which I think is great for a new born.

    --- He has change a lot. He doesn't look at all like he did when he was first born. He's getting more and more handsome just like I have all me life.

    --- Andre' and Emily are both great with him and I'm sure Zachary will have a great childhood. He couldn't ask for better parents. Keep up the good work you two.

    --- Later,
    ----- LUV-U-A,
    --- Peter

    ReplyDelete