Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

GETTING BACK INTO BALANCE


ALWAYS KNOW WHEN YOU HAVE PUSHED
BEYOND YOUR LIMITS,
AND THEN BRING YOURSELF BACK TO BALANCE.
-leon nacson
Why this quote on this cold and drizzly Sunday morn?
Because today will be a balance day for me.
Because of the balance needed today I am
breaking a tradition that I have had with myself
for some time.
Today is usually the day that I do the majority of
my Christmas shopping for next year.
Today is the day that all stores mark down
by sometimes 80% of the asking price.
However the month of December has been so hectic
for me. I probably have pushed myself to do more
than what I should have and because of this
I have made a change in my tradition and
have chosen to stay home and in PJ's today.
This is a good thing because the one thing
I love as much as shopping is a rainy day in my PJ's
Have the fireplace lit already,
drinking gourmet coffee from the
wonderful Keurig gourmet coffee maker
from BG and going to do some scrapping today.
Going to finally use my new Cricut expression from
HOBL to its full potential.
I am so thankful that I am one who likes the company
of myself, for as much as I love family and friends and
visiting, I also love doing things alone.
I welcome today- the day of balance.
I am proud of myself because breaking tradition is
usually hard for me but today I am full of excitement.
For you guys who are going to hit the "after xmas sales"
think of me home, in my pjs having the time of my life.
Love to all! Big wet, aunt Jeannie kisses!

2 comments:

  1. The day after Christmas begins the annual pool ... a pool to see which toy will be broken or lost first. At our house, the money is on this huge beach ball for Ellen ... I already rescued it from the south end of the yard 4 times... the north wind wants to blow it to Grand Isle... my bet is it will get over the fence and gone pecan .. I also put together a kitchen (thanks granny) last night .. fun fun fun. So the heck with the after Christmas sales, there is enough fun over here.

    ReplyDelete