Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Seeing Jillian Grace Riera




Yes, there is no doubt what the blog would be about this morning.
Our Jillian Grace....
We all were mesmerized by these 4-D ultrasounds.
Most amazing thing for all of us is just how much
this baby looks like her DeDa,
better known on this blog as Baby boy....
Even Kd's own parents couldn't find much that looked like her
Except of, course, her tenacity.....
After about two or three pictures and trying
to move the little child,
she started the drama stuff, by putting her little
hands over her face and even putting her hands
in front of the camera.
There is even a picture of her that looks like
her thumb is in her nose..... like her deda here
at Disney World when he was four...
That little nose is for sure Jillian Grace's.
The cutest little thing here at 4 months.
I wish I had baby pictures of KD so I can really see
if she is a combo. baby or really looks as much
as BB as it seems to us.
Here he is flying....
Yes drugs and a young father do not mix.
My poor little boy, HOBL before he was sober would
put BB in this little red PJ and fly him around the house.
I know, I know..... What was I thinking allowing this,
but hey, I was only three days past 22
and still had the camera in my hand.
Yes, he got fussed and threatened he better not do it again...
after I got the snapshot.....
Back to the point....
Have to go to Cathy's and scan some pictures of KD as a
baby.... I have none on my computer of KD as a child.
I also want to confess, I was not a firm believer of the
4-D ultrasound, believed the babies looked like
aliens, but I believe the ones I had seen before
were done too soon in the pregnancy.
I am now a lover of these things.
It was like being inside a day in the life
of this little miracle.
So if you are on the fence on doing this....
KD is 27 weeks so I would suggest not
doing it sooner than this date....
The only bad thing about the whole experience?
We all wanted to take her out now....
BB was saying jokingly,
"KD can we schedule a C-section tomorrow?"
I was like a baby when it came to the offer
of having a small bunny with a recording of
Jilly-bean's heartbeat.
The boys said no.... we didn't need that
but Cathy (KD's Mom) and I, we couldn't resist...
What makes me feel like a real baby....
Cathy wanted to give hers to KD
and I selfishly want to keep mines....
and did. It now lives in my scraproom where each
time I go in there I start my crafting by
listening to Jilly's heart.....
Thank you Frank for treating
me to the bunny...
Cannot wait for Jilly to be here
Thank you KD for taking such good care
of yourself to have this baby so healthy.
At just 27 weeks this baby looks so full and healthy.
A perfect day, meeting
Jillian Grace Riera

3 comments:

  1. Let that kid bake longer .... 27-28 weeks = 100 days in NICU ... keep the oven temp at 98.6 degrees for another 10 weeks or so ..... and pray that the parents dress this child better than what I see on here ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT BEAUTIFUL PICTURES OF MY GRAND NIECE. IT'S HARD YO BELIEVE HOW SHE LOOKS SO HAPPY I THINK SHE WILL HAVE CURLES LIKE YOU LIL LOTS OF CURLES AND BLOND. SHA TE BABA. LOL MPNE

    ReplyDelete
  3. its lovely to see unborn baby
    with the help of 4d ultrasounds

    ReplyDelete