Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Why I love Palo Alto...

I could say my very favorite part of Palo
is the scenery, all the wild animals hanging
on the walls of logs watching you wherever you go...
I could say my very favorite part is all the old buildings in the
woods that I love to explore and take pictures of...
I could say it's all about the fishing even though really
all you can catch in that little creek is fish that really are only
big enough to use as bait...
I could also say it is the great indoor and outdoor fires that
can be burned out there in the woods....
I could also say it is the fact that the boys always kill
and are happy with their hunts, especially the pheasants
which are some of the prettiest birds ever...
But you guys all know Auntie lil too good to believe all of
the above....
So I will break the news....
My favorite part, the reason I love Palo besides everything
else mentioned, is the time spent and the memories
made while we are all confined for just 24 hours in
the wonderful miraculous place.
The entertainment that baby boy gives us as he irritates his
daddy to no end, I do believe he is getting back for all his
growing up years when the tables were turned.
The silliness that baby girl and KD give me making me smile
big as I hold my camera in my hand and remind them,
"Now you guys do know that this will make it to the blog
and maybe even facebook"
Still they pose for me in silliness.
Kd decided, if Baby boy wasn't going to pose then Jew would have
to do...
This may be one of the only baby bump pictures we get
baby boy to give in to but this one he didn't even fuss about...
Please do not jump to conclusions, merely playing...
Why I Love Palo Alto?
It's all about family and memories made and the
fact that even though baby girl and Kd found
a newly shed snake skin on the steps going up to
the bunkhouse, they still were great sports and spent
the night sleeping on the sofas, downstairs, of course...
More wonderful memories....
It is why I love Palo,
Priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment