Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

SIMPLE ABUNDANCE part 2

Once before, I posted about a book my niece,
Rebecca had given me over 10 years ago.
SIMPLE ABUNDANCE
by sarah ban breathnach
4 years ago, to be exact I decided to not only
read the book but practice it for the whole year.
It is a daily reader but gives you lessons
and things to ponder daily to find
the simple things in life and enjoy them.
I remember it being 4 years ago because it
has been 4 years since I began on this road
of medical instability and this book helped
me so much that year.
I have decided that on January 1st I will once
again be following this book daily.
Sometimes I need to be reminded of
the simple things of life that I sometimes take
for granted.
Giving all of you a challenge.
Buy the book and go on the journey with me.
Although the book is more for women,
I do think men could gain much from the book
yet I doubt my BFOB will be on board....
HOBL even less.
This book is sure to get your spiritual juices flowing.
It begins every day with a quote so I am sure
this year, I will be sharing here lots of what I gain
from the lessons.
Go today on Ebay, you can probably get a used
copy for under 10 dollars.
Or go to Books a Million or Amazon.
Come on, all a-board!
Take the simple abundance trip with me.
You will not be disappointed, I promise.
It would make my year if I knew that
some of my blog friends were reading
what I am reading every morning.
It's a new year, buy the book
and instead of making New Years resolutions
that we rarely keep, lets do a year together
finding our
Simple Abundances!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and If you have one of those electronic books like a Kindle or ereader, You can also purchase it that way. I have the book and I downloaded it on my ereader so I have no excuses!!! Going to have to buy one for BG too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got that right .... I'm not in a spiritual journey kind of mood....

    ReplyDelete
  4. well its going to be a long year for you on lilbitofmyworld....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey my sweet Lilly - I take you up on that challange - I just downloaded the book to my Kindle!!! - I will do this with you in Bogota!!! We leave on the 15th!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh Lea, so excited!!! we will be in touch via facebook and simple abundance for the year, that way I won't miss you so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete