Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Holidays


Just a short note to wish all who read
A Happy and Merry Holiday season.
As for myself, Jesi and Mumsie,
tonight we will attend mass with Mumsie at the Manor
(Yes, it may seem like cheating, a 40 minute mass
as opposed to 3 hours.... It's all about Mumsie;^)
Then will take her eat out and see the lights.
Early tomorrow morning us three
will head to Sister V's where most of her
clan will be and I will get to see some of the family.
Good food, laughter, and the happiness
of the little children as they share what Santa brought
is what I am looking forward to tomorrow....
Love to all, make the season bright!!!!

2 comments:

  1. this has nothing to do with this blog, but i'm just noticing you put a picture of jilly bean on here,,,it's one of my favorites....she looks SO stressed out in my womb! lol ok ya'll have fun tonight!! give mommee a kiss from me!! k bye
    love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a merry christmas and a blessed new year!!
    love yah

    ReplyDelete