Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Today is the day...

Finally, after a year of talking and planning,
today is the day we have Mumsie's 90th birthday bash.
We are all so excited.
Last night my two of my brother, Larry's three children
made it in from Brownsville and Houston.
So actually the party began last night....
Oh today will be the best...
We are expecting anywhere
from 100 to 200 people, we are not sure...
Oh what a wonderful day it will be...
Cannot wait to see everyone and just like
every big shing-ding, you always worry about
how things will go but in the end
it always goes perfect.
I am quite proud of us siblings, how we have
put this thing together for the love of our Mumsie.
As she told me yesterday,
"You only turn 90 once, if you are lucky!"


3 comments:

  1. We also cannot forget that yesterday was little Minta's birthday, and today is Aunt Ronnie and Uncle J's 44th anniversary!! But today we will shine on the woman who is the reason we are all here - HAPPY 90TH BIRTHDAY, MOMMIE! WE LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Auntie Lil-

    So wish I could see all of you today! Mumsie looks exactly as I remember her!! So amazing!! Please give hugs and kisses to everyone for me today!

    Yes, I received your sweet, sweet gift! I'm working 6 days/wk right now, so have not had a chance to pop the cd in but plan on bringing it with me to work and relax/cry/rejoice with it!

    I love you all and am very humbled with your outpour of love and prayers!

    Happy Birthday Mumsie!!!

    Love you-
    Dev.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES IT WAS MINTA MY MOM'S 90 BIRTHDAY AND MY DAUGHTER MINTA'S THIRTY SECOND BIRTHDAY.AND SIS AND C J ANN. LOL MONE

    ReplyDelete