Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

I LOVE TO PLAY




LOOSEN UP.
YOU ARE NEVER TOO OLD,
TOO PROFESSIONAL, OR TOO
ACCOMPLISHED TO LAUGH AND BE SILLY.
ALLOW YOURSELF TO PLAY.
LET YOUR INNER CHILD OUT AND ENJOY YOUR LIFE.
-tavis smiley
Yup, I love to play.
When I am asked by HOBL or the babies
what I am going to do or what I am doing in
my scraproom I always say,
"Playing"
Because isn't scrapping playing?
Isn't cooking if you enjoy it a form of playing?
Yes, I have much play time right now.
Some days I feel up to it and some days like
yesterday, I choose to let my playtime be
just laying and reading most of the day.
When we grow up we call it hobbies instead of playing.
However, I see it for what it is.....
The word hobby is a way for us to forgive ourselves for
acting like children and just to play.
Hunting, fishing, cross stitching, shopping, are all forms of play.
I rather call it playing because there is a part of me,
I say it all the time, that will never grow up,
will stay forever young.
Today, I believe I will play again....
Just not sure what form it will take yet.

2 comments:

  1. I like playing games too lil, but my games are short and sweet and wear me out , can you fiqure that game out lillian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to play, too!!!!! It is what I spend my time doing - all my time! I tried other stuff - it just wasn't fun!

    ReplyDelete