Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

Palo Alto get-away weekend!!!

As I awakened this morning at 3 am (don't ask)
HOBL reminded me that today was Friday and tomorrow
was our weekend get-away to Palo Alto.
I will tell you that if I had all the money in the world,
I would find a way to buy this place and the
fact that this palace is half an hour from my house
in Donaldsonville makes my hate of traveling in a car so darn great!
There is no place on earth except for Alaska, that was way too
far away can I relax with my family as we can here.
I am praying that it is cold enough to light this humongous fire place.
That TV on the side? Wish it wasn't even in this 1800's cabin
as when you are here, all you need is a good book, cross-stitching,
a few board games and the company of people you love
to be happy and relaxed.
This is the back patio..... oooohhhh I am drooling right now
just cannot wait to get to this dream of a log cabin camp.
Of course, the boys will be quail hunting.
This is KD's first visit to Palo but I know this girl,
she will be in love with this place just as baby girl and I are.
Oh how I love this place and although I know I will never
own this place, my retirement lake house will
give me the same serenity as Palo Alto is.
One more day!!!!!
I am as excited as a kid the day before Disney!

3 comments:

  1. HELLO!!! what happened, all i can read is the title!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am jealous! Look at the photographic possibilities!!!! Maternity pics of a lifetime could be captured there!




    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEcky although baby boy would rather not take prebaby pics and Kd does not want to take any without him, you are still very welcomed to come and spend the day with us and take scenery pictures, etc. I would love to spend time with you here or anywhere else!!!!

    ReplyDelete