Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Today 3-d ultrasound of Jilly bean!!!!

Yes, this post is being made at 3:50 am,
yes, I have been awake since 2:00 am.
No it is not because of the pups or HOBL that I can't sleep.
Seems like by 2 am every morning I have enough of the
bed but today I am going to after this post, lay on the sofa
in hopes of getting at least another hour of sleep....
Why? yes, I know you asked even if it was in your sleep.
Because early this morning we are heading to
Baton Rouge with KD, BB, BG, HOBl and the
Guilbeau grandparents for our Jilly-bean's
first movie production.
I am so excited to see my granddaughter on
3 or 4-D ultrasound, whatever it's called.
I am so glad and honored that we have been invited
to such an intimate part of BB and Kd's life.
If you thought I was excited before just wait until
I see her beautiful little face on that screen
So baby boy, he and KD brings this ultrasound
picture you see above to Hotel Thibodaux Regional
just hours after my surgery and insists that
this baby looks just like baby boy, KD agrees.
Through my Demerol PCA stupor I remember them
telling me that there were certain ways
that Jillian Grace would turn and she looked
exactly like BB...
So today we will get a better look at just what they are saying.
I am hoping that Kd allows me to share the pictures
with the blog world as this is quite a personal thing.
I cannot wait for the exciting moment
as well as spending time with KD's parents
who we consider very good friends of ours.
It all sounds like a perfect day with
our perfect
Jillian Grace Riera

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry ms Lilly, I don't remember saying she looks like you, I did say she looked like roddie though! She has his adorable little nose & big ole mouth!!! I do think she will have curly hair though, just like you, me, rod & jesi!! & she will be a cutie like us all!!! & of course you can put the pictures on the blog!! Well I'll see you in an hr!!!

    Love y'all!!
    Kd

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you and your family as you await the arrival of Jilly-Bean.I told you we had so much in common & now we can add one more thing.I,too have a grandaughter,6yrs old,named Jillian Rae,and guess what we call her? Jilly-Bean!!I'll share that story in person.We are expecting our 8th grandchild,Emma Catherine,due Jan 21st,but seems she may be joining us sooner.Katie(my daughter)has been dealing with gestational diabetes,insulin injections,etc thru-out her pregnancy & after her visit today seems they are thinking an early delivery.Which is fine with me,as long as everyone is healthy!! Can't wait to see the ultrasound pic of your Jilly-Bean.And,yes,I would love to visit when you have the time,unless I'm busy rocking my new grandbaby :)

    Becky M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah kd, sorry that was a type-0 didn't proof read. Meant to put baby looked just like baby boy...lol, lets hope she has the curly hair like you and baby girl, not like BB and I because ours was the nappy type...
    today was AWESOME!!!!! thanks! love you!

    ReplyDelete