Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

can't get enough...

Yesterday had to go see my Jilly-bean again!!!
I am not a car person, hate driving and riding
and yet the hour to Plaquemine now feels like
the distance to Walmart.
Then right when I turn into Kirtley drive
where part of my little family lives
I get butterflies in my belly, can't wait to
see that child!
Yesterday was an added bonus because
I walked in with my friend, Becky to take
her newborn pictures and Baby girl was holding
our little one. Jilly was in her T-Tie's tutu
and baby boy was playing his guitar and serenading
all of them. I got te-clempte at the viewing of them.
You know te-clempte used to be said back in the day
on Saturday Night Live
when they meant choked up, wanting to cry...
that was me yesterday a few times.
Oh I am so busting at the seams for love of my children,
my grandbaby and Frank and Cathy's beautiful daughter
that I get to call my daughter in law!

1 comment:

  1. yes, I love you ......... but it's va-clempted.

    ReplyDelete