Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

TGIM






My nephew, little Miki
(not to mistaken with me BFOB big mikie,
two separate entities)
has a habit of posting on facebook
TGIM every monday.
We believe in faking it until you make it
but for me this early Monday morning, I say:
THANK GOD ITS MONDAY
Today I rejoin the working class,
today I put aside illness and healing
and become a member of a society
that I love.
Today I get to Nurse again!!!
Excited an nervous,
like the first day of school but like
when it's only the first day for you.
I couldn't sleep last night with excitement.
Ready to see all my peeps,
ready to focus on things other than myself.
Ready to be tired....
Thank God it's Monday!

3 comments:

  1. good morning! just wanted to wish you good luck on your first day back to work! HAVE FUN & ENJOY YOUR DAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Uncle Ronnie gets bored, send him dtb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. uncle ronnie is attached to his sofa with his dogs or the sofa in plaquemine with his baby grandaughter, that's about it...

    ReplyDelete