Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

delivery news

Was going to try and wait until tomorrow to post
my most exciting news yet I am beside myself
for what I just found out today.
In conversation with Kd today she
asked me if I would be in the delivery room
with she and BB and her mom.
WHAT?!!!! ARE YOU JOKING?!!!!
LIKE DO NOT EVEN TEASE ME LIKE THIS!!!
She couldn't believe that I didn't even know this.
She was sure she had told me before but
figured she had not since her mom was just as excited
as I was when she told her mom.
BB said that she could not have told me saying,
"My momma would not have forgotten that"
This is such a big deal for me.
I mean like to see Jillian take her first breath,
to see my Baby boy's face the minute he sees his
child for the first time.
To see my daughter-in-law give my son and all of us
the best gift ever, the gift of life will make us closer
than before if that is possible.
I am overflowing with excitement and gratitude.
What a bond that will bring me with our little girl.
This child will be the luckiest child.
So many of us loving her, having a hand in her life.
I dream of her sometimes,
in every dream she is the sweetest most precious little girl.
She has blonde curly hair with blue eyes and that
olive complexion of her daddy.
Time is coming soon.
Anytime you are ready, Jilly, anytime you can come
and bless us with your prescence.

No comments:

Post a Comment