Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

ready to move on

Yes, I am ready to move on from this back surgery stuff.
Physical therapy is getting easier,
I am doing all those things that I could not do
prior to surgery like walking, riding my bike,
working in my yard, mopping my floor,
all those things that used to be complicated
and cause days of pain are getting easier.
Some days there is still discomfort but nothing I can't live with.
So now the days are getting long and i am itching to
get back to my old normal days.
Yet physical therapy thinks I need a few more weeks.
Uhhh, come the 17th, our Jilly bean will be born
and I am still pushing for returning to work
on the 21st of March.
It has come to the point where I need to prove to
myself that I can do this, better than ever.
Part of my heart remains at TES
I miss my friends, I miss thinking of others besides myself.
I miss my babies and the hugs and smiles from them.
I miss having somewhere to go on weekdays.
I miss laughing and playing with my peers
as we make differences in children's lives.
I miss a life outside of my family, one that
belongs to me that they are not part of.
So second only to the birth of Jilly
and the happiness that will bring to my Kd and bb,
to myself and HOBL and BG,
I long to move on the the working class
where when you get a paycheck each month it
is for a job well done.
Two things to look forward to,
our munchkin and a return to work.
I am ready to move on!
(Happy birthday to T-Tie.)

2 comments:

  1. What you really miss is the wealth of information one can obtain from a public place such as a school ........... you miss the gossip, the scoop du jour, the daily comet before it's actually the daily comet ... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmm, yeah and i miss that too bfob

    ReplyDelete