Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

RELEASED!!!!!!!

Went to the infamous Dr. Donner yesterday
and......
YAYAYAYAYAYAYYA
released to go back to work on Monday!
I am so fantastically excited to see my
work friends and most importantly my school babies!
Donner was so very proud of himself and me
when I told him I was doing things
I had not done in 4 years like
walking, riding my bike,
working in my yard, mopping!!!
Oh life is so good these days!!!!
Many said that I would not want to go back to work
when Jilly-bean came but actually
having her has made me want to go back to work more.
I want to be a young and vibrant Mumsie.
I want to be the kind of Mumsie who not takes
her to the park but plays with her at the park.
I want to be the kind of Mumsie that when
we visit each other it will be full of adventures
and learning. I want to be the kind of Mumsie
that she knows gives to the children of the World
so her world can hopefully be better.
I also want to be the kind of Mumsie who has a job
that gives me all holidays off and summers off
to spend precious times with the ones I love.
I want to be the kind of Mumsie that earns her
own spending money so that I never have to
worry about where she and I's next adventure
will be funded by.
I want to be a Mumsie that she will be proud of.
So I go back to work on Monday
for myself, for the children,
and most importantly for our Jilly-bean.
May she always admire the ones who are
in her life.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Welcome back! Jillian will always be proud of you and look up to you and her wonderful parents. :) She will have many years of exciting times with her Mumsie!

    ReplyDelete