Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE SO FREAKING BAD...

Yes, I know the song is a billionaire
but as I tell baby girl constantly when she corrects me,
I don't need a billion, only a million will be needed.
What would I do?
Well I would have my HOBL quit that stinking job
in Alaska that he loves so much.
I would hang up the nursing career and begin
shopping for me lake house right away.
I would buy Kd and baby boy all
the baby furniture they want...
I would make baby girl the best studio ever...
I would spend more time with friends and family
and stop hiding behind the facts and responsibilities
of life...
Well I try to do that part anyway...
I love singing this song, especially the part that goes:
HANGING OUT WITH OPRAH AND THE QUEEN
I am not very interested in the queen but anyone
who knows me knows my famous words that if
Oprah really knew me she and I would be best friends
and Gail would be soooo jealous because I would
be her bestie....
Happy hump day, early dismissal for the kiddo's at school.

9 comments:

  1. Do like me and start working on your second million .... The first was too hard to get so I started on the second.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And then you could open up a center to teach Cajun French :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so uplifting - Aunt Lil!! I needed to hear that today. I am getting worried about leaving my girls for the weekend!!! On one hand I am excited to go and learn more about the Lord, but on the other hand terrified of leaving them in the responsibility of their dad!! Pray for my kids that they make it through the weekend without me!!

    I LOVE YOU!!
    Tie

    PS I want you to call me so we can talk. I need an Aunt Lil pep-talk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey BFOB.... great idea,,,, not the working on the second million but the teaching cajun French, bet if I did that in the summer I could fill up a schedule... And HOBL could be one of the teachers because he speaks it good, good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tie the kids will be fine, it's not the first weekend they spend without you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. a Million ain't enough in todays world,should be there in about 2 years, but I may decide to go to work in nigeria or Libya by then, who knows what the future holds.Why work close to home when you can double your anual salary out of state. So don't look forward to me quitting till about 55 years old, seven more years of this oilfield left for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!!! 7 more freaking years!!! you are so not going to Nigeria or Libya!!!
    It is like I told you if the offer you hazard pay there is a reason why you should not go there.....
    Well I guess I should start singing,
    I want HOBL to be a billionaire, then I can stay home and spend his billions.... lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need the cajun french word for coat hanger. That was a topic this morning and all they could come up with is clothes pin. So what is coat hanger and what is clothes pin.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have not learned much yet but I did use Pet a crochet much today when teaching my 4th graders what a stuck fart is and how to relieve it....

    ReplyDelete