Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

baby boy lives two different lives...


Kd spent the night last night.
It was good to spend the afternoon with her
and we played scrapbooking so that was awesome.
When BFOB, Rebecca, Hughsky doo, and Miquel (Owen) visited,
extra bonus!
We laugh at the fact that sometimes baby boy
seems jealous to the fact that his momma
doesn't blog about him more.
However it is complicated to blog about BB.
You see he is very opinionated
about some things
(not sure where he get that from ;^)
and sometimes if I don't say things completely right
he must correct me or ask why I said/blogged that.
Well that makes it for complicated blogging...
Yet the boy is at work this week.
On what he calls his home of steel in the deep waters
of the Gulf of Mexico.
Even if I didn't know this I would figure it out and I
will tell you how...
Because when the BB is at his "home away from home"
he becomes a facebook stalker.
I not only wake up at 5 am to find that he commented
on many of my facebook pictures but that he is on
facebook at the same time as me.
All his comments to my pictures are both funny but
also full of his loving sarcasm that has become a part of
the man he is. Correcting his momma seems to
make him happy these days, it makes his momma
laugh sometimes, but not always.
This morning I laugh at all his comments.
The boy loves some facebook when he is at work.
We chat for some time and even though
he tries to hide his sweetness, sometimes it just
slips out...
I chat to him that his Eskimo pie and wife spent the night.
BB: "yeah I know she is up right now"
mom: "Oh did I wake her up or did you?"
BB: "she had to go pee and now she can't go back to sleep"
BB: " go hug her for me"
Okay now this is the boy I raised.
Wanting me to go to the back of the house where his
wife and Eskimo Pie lies to give her a hug from
him....AWHHH
I surely will do this when I am sure she did not fall
back asleep. A momma needs her sleep.
Thanks, BB for giving me a blog topic this Am.
Even though I don't blog about you as much
as you may like....
My love, thought, heart are always with you.
I hope you feel it most days...

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Roddie! We are praying for Katie, your baby, and you! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're way too deep for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. If the anonymous above is my BFOB, we already had this conversation Wednesday night... you only want me to blog about happy and funny because it's the only time you can participate but I know that there is a deep sensitive side to you.... If it's not BFOB, then keep following.... this one is mild to how deep I usually am, but thanks for reading!!!!

    ReplyDelete