Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Is it really Friday already and did the Saints really win last night?

I am such an old fuddy-duddy.
I wanted to watch the game, I was filled with anticipation.
I cooked supper for the familia
had my bath and pj's on way early even
before Pat and Leah came over to discuss wedding programs.
I hunkered down on my sofa with baby girl at my feet
and HOBL putting dumb stuff on facebook,
to watch the game.
I was so filled with excitement as I love a good football game
especially if the Saints are in it.
Oh my goodness... Drew Breeze was awesome in that
first quarter. Long passes straight to the chest of
the player he wanted to hit.
Me and baby girl, we were so excited.
we saw Shockey's new hairdo and both agreed that look
fits him better.
First half was okay, but then, then
I made the mistake of laying my head down on the pillow
that smells like Downy on the sofa that is more comfortable
than a bed....
and baby girl went to her room to watch the second half
and I, I , I slept. Oh yes I am embarrassed to say that
I, Lilliana from Galliana ( golden meadow)
fell asleep and awakened to find out we had won
and played a pretty decent game...
Now it is Friday and everyone will be so excited and celebrating
and I can say I slept through the second half.
Oh well, at least I will be refreshed for work today.

No comments:

Post a Comment