Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Time to stop playing hooky...

No wasn't playing hooky...
Loved too many TES lovies last week with Upper Respiratory Infections
and got myself a good case of it.
Going back to work today after missing two days.
Always hard going back when everyone else has been working.
Feels as though life has gone on without you
and you are walking into some foreign place.
Not to mention two days behind on work!!
Yet after today, all will be well again and things
will move as though you were not gone.
Such is the way when you are a school nurse.
Thankfully, I have this wonderful staff and nurses
who are able to cover for me when I am out...
Looking forward to getting back into the groove,
Froggy voice and all!

6 comments:

  1. "RIBBIT RIBBIT"!! LOL :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally think it's b/c HOBL is home and you're getting your French lesson

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually, HOBL is not home anymore but if it would be up to HOBL, he would have me spend everyday home with him...
    Oh by the way, Seems as though i am not the only one interested in keeping the cajun french alive. I found of a group called La Table Francaise.
    They meet twice a month at the coffee zone in houma and speak only Cajun french the whole time.... Can't wait to go...
    Hobl, he wants to talk cajun french to me but he only wants to say the things that I can't share with others or the words that Freddie Collins spoke freely but are not wise to repeat... Looks like I will have to practice with others...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool. Enjoy. I'm immersed in Spanish and I suck at it. Stick to the 75 and older crowd and your chances of success will be greater. The younger crowd gets the phrases and gender screwed up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, and because I loovve old people, that shouldn't be a problem ever for me.... Like I get way too much enjoyment hanging out at St. Joseph Manor and making the vey-yay with the elders, they have the best stories, even if they tell me the same ones every day... such is life....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and I am sure Ellen can help you with the Spanish as she watches Dora most days... Ola

    ReplyDelete