Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

FYI: I AM NOT PREGNANT




Well I know that my blog friends like to be entertained
so I am going to put aside the blog I had planned for today
to fill you guys in on how stupid my HOBL can be.
Okay I am laughing about it today but last night I wasn't
so nice or happy about it. Here is the story.
So, HOBL comes home yesterday and I am glad he is home.
We have a good afternoon catching up and because he
had already used my computer to pay the bills I
thought it would be safe to leave my computer in
the living room when I went to bed at 10 pm.
I was tired but HOBL was waiting for baby girl to come
home from work so he was up.
All of a sudden about 10:30 I hear my cell text going off
like crazy and the house phone ringing many times.
When HOBL answers the phone the calls are short and he
is cracked up laughing so I know it isn't an emergency.
Then it hits me, "Shit, I left my computer in the front"
I immediately knew he had posted something on my wall
pretending he was me.
I go up there to find out and he looks like a little boy
found caught with his hand in a cookie jar.
"Tell me you are not on facebook pretending you are me"
He admits he is and that he posted that I was pregnant.
When I grab the computer out of his hand not only did he
post I was pregnant but a long explanation about how
it came to be and how it may not be for him.
UGh!!!!! I was so mad!!!!
I had to delete the message and post what an ass he is
and that I had a hysterectomy
but when I tell you that there were sooooo many comments
about the whole situation and one of his cousins
even called her daddy in Mississippi to tell him we
were having a baby.
Well, he surely did entertain the facebook world....
This morning when I wake up I check my cellphone texts
and I am not kidding when I tell you I had like 10
congratulations messages on my cell phone and even
some were upset that they had to find out on facebook
that I was pregnant.....
Oh it was soooo funny to the facebook world
but I can guarantee you he will not be doing that again
anytime soon.
Baby boy had posted something on facebook during the week
about if anyone does the "Pooyet"
HOBL posted maybe once a year
but I guarantee you after last night
he is about to become the POOYET KING!
Yet, I am a good sport, I even am laughing about it
this morning.... not happy that he did it
but it was very, very funny.
I shouldn't let him know that....
Now my computer will have to come to bed with me,
sleeping with the computer under my pillow when he is home.

2 comments:

  1. For God's sake .... change the password on the computer... facebook page... blog page.... panty drawer etc .... Now it would have been really cool if it were posted in Cajun French.

    ReplyDelete
  2. listen he does not have my password... I was too stupid to think i could leave my computer on the coffee table when I went to bed, I don't ever log off so it is always open, that part is my fault but it made a lot of people happy and so I guess for that reason all is forgiven...pooyet is in cajun french...

    ReplyDelete