Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Fun on the homefront with three of my favorite girls

(pictures are not in the order I wanted but still
cannot figure out how to change the order of pictures
so enjoy the gangsta poker faces of my girls)

Yesterday when I got off of work,
Kd, baby girl, and Melissa-kd's cousin
were ready to play.
We started by going to my new favorite place
to hang out, Inspire-a scrap boutique.
It was Melissa's first trip and since I gave
her a gift certificate for her baby shower,
she was itching to get her some baby album stuff.
We ate at WOW, visited sister, Taunt Mone
in the hospital and then headed home to get some
scrapping done. Can I say that this is the best
way I love spending Friday nights?
With people I love and scrapping.
Fun, fun, fun!!!
So here we are, getting our scrap on...
BG found spider tattoos and since the other two girls
were sporting pregnant bellies, she wanted in...
Kd cannot wait to have the belly cousin Melissa has
but insisted we get a picture of who I call Eskimo Pie
and she and baby boy calls Peafly....
Now Melissa, her oven is baking really good these days.
She is so darn cute carrying her little basketball there.
She is due in December and growing so darn good.
Yes, the only way to scrap, spread it all out and play, play, play!
Having the scrap room makes it so much easier to scrap in
the way we like to do it.
Conversations as we scrapped flowed to all kinds of topics.
Then we put the IPOD on and sang, sang, sang to old
songs that brought back memories of times past.
Each song that came on the girls reminisced at what
part of their lives they were at when the
song was popular. We sang loud.... and yes, the girls
had to put their Poker faces on,
hence the first picture on this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment